Join us for a day of Exploration with the 2017 Fall Education Seminar on Friday, November 10th. Focusing Focusing on Florida water issues and post-Irma recovery, this is an opportunity to explore new topics and further your expertise.
Friday, November 10th
- Problem Water in our Area, specific media for treatment, the water analysis and base chemistry.
- Presented by: Bill Koebel of ResinTech, Technical Representative and Eastern Sales Manager
- Business Strategy, Manufacturing Supply Chain and Business Operations.
- Presented by: George M. Greenstein ,certified business mentor with SCORE
- Discussion of the origins of the Florida water and its main Aquifers, the current filtration that is being used in the municipal water treatment plant and how and what testing is being conducted.
- Presented by: Jenny Tomes Utility Systems Dept. Project Coordinator-Utility Outreach for Port Saint Lucie.
- How to Properly Install and Apply an Aerator in water treatment. Common mistakes and oversights to avoid. (with actual aerator onsite)
- Presented by: Rico Garcia, Action Manufacturing
- Hands on RO installation and service procedures
- Presented by: Dave Smith, Pentair
- Hilton Garden Inn PGA Village
- 8540 Commerce Centre Drive,
- Port Saint Lucie, Florida, 34986
- Phone: 772-871-6850
- Call for FWQA Room Rate : $119.00
FWQA Members $60.00
Non-FWQA Members $90.00
Sign up early, Seating limited!
For More Information:
- Contact: Suzanne Trueblood
- Florida Water Quality Association
- Phone: (863) 644-6622
- Cell: (863) 698-0611
- Fax: (866) 845 4988
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org