The FWQA is a Trade Association that strives to promote and represent water treatment professionals who seek to improve the health, safety, and quality of water used by consumers, small businesses, and industry. Our member dealers, distributors, and manufacturers adhere to the highest professional standards, including the WQA code of ethics and are committed to continuing education, regular industry-wide communication, and professional certification.
FWQA provides the following services to FWQA members:
- inform members about conditions/actions affecting the industry
- represent the industry through contacts with Government agencies, organizations and the public
- foster and maintain the professional competency of water treatment professionals
- gather, analyze, publish and disseminate to the industry, government, and the public, information relevant to the industry
- advance truthful advertising of industry products and ethical business practices
- engage in any lawful activity which will enhance the welfare of the industry and the members of FWQA
FWQA dealer members typically offer to consumers and business owners sales and service for:
- water softeners
- drinking water systems
- reverse osmosis
- water filters
- whole house water treatment
- ultraviolet (UV)
- water testing for bacteria, iron, sulfur, charcoal, and many other contaminants
- activated carbon filters
- water well pump and pressure tank
- irrigation products
FWQA is the reliable source of accurate information regarding any issues affecting Florida water quality for the media, consumers, and government agencies.
Browse this website for answers to your questions, to find a water treatment dealer near you or feel free to contact us with any questions!