FWQA Scholarship Program
On this page, you will find the application for the Florida Water Quality Association’s
$2,000 Scholarship. FWQA and your employer (or parent’s or spouse’s employer) are
pleased to offer you this exclusive scholarship opportunity.
The Submission Deadline is April 2, 2024
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a member in good standing with FWQA on dues and member may qualify the
- family member if applicable.
- Write a 400-word essay on why you deserve the scholarship to be submitted with application and transcript from high school to FWQA to be sent.
- Must have at least a 2.0 GPA for approval.
- Other pertinent information:
- The awarded recipient can apply up to 2 times.
- Moneys will go directly to school applied to for education.
- Studies in the field of water will always be given first consideration by the applicant.
- Panel of 3 on board to approve scholarship.